Alia Bhatt, Ranveer Singh and more: Bollywood stars and their BIG revelations of how their lives changed post marriage

Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone and more Bollywood couples who spoke about how their lives have changed after wedding.



Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are the recent couple of Bollywood to have settled in matrimony. They got married in the month of April and now they are going to be parents soon. So on Koffee With Karan 7, Alia Bhatt described how her life has changed after marriage. She stated that she has been raised between her father, mother and sister. Everyone gets busy with their own work but in Kapoor family it is different. She said, '“Enter the Kapoor family, where everyone does everything together. You eat together, do aarti together, everything is done together. It was cute.' On the other hand, when Ranbir Kapoor was asked how has life changed for him, he mentioned that the realisation of them being married had not sunk in yet.


Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone

The Ramleela couple tied the knot in 2018. During a media interaction, Ranveer Singh had described how Deepika Padukone made him a better person. He said, 'I have been tied down to household duties. I wake up on time, I eat on time, I go to work on time, come back on time and sleep on time. Aahaha! What a good boy I have become. And even I ask her to improve me and put restrictions on me. It is the best thing that ever happened in my life, obviously 'ghar aayi laxmi.'


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post