Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10: Has Shilpa Shinde replaced current Angoori Bhabhi Shubhangi Atre on the show? Report

It is confirmed that Shilpa Shinde is doing Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10. The lady has said that she is keen to flaunt her dancing skills on the show. In the past, she has won Bigg Boss 11 and is one of the most popular winners ever. Now, ETimes has reported that Shilpa Shinde has replaced none other but Shubhangi Atre on the show. Both the ladies are known from Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain. After Shilpa Shinde quit Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain, Shubhangi Atre stepped in for the role. But Shilpa is the most loved Bhabhi ever. It seems Atre had an injury and had to step out of the project.

In a media statement, Shilpa Shinde said, "Bigg Boss was a milestone in my career, and I hope that Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will also be a great experience for me. I am really excited to again associate with COLORS. My fans eagerly anticipated my return to television after my stint on Bigg Boss, and they are the reason why I am doing this show.I know that they will be excited to see me back on television and what better show to entertain them than Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa." This is how fans are reacting to the return of Shilpa Shinde on the show.

Shilpa Shinde is quite a performer. Fans will remember her rain dance on Hum Tum with Sunil Grover. The video had gone viral and how. Shilpa Shinde proved that she can rock any stage.

We just cannot wait to see Shilpa Shinde on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10. The other contestants are Nia Sharma, Gashmeer Mahajani, Amruta Khanvilkar, Paras Kalnawat and others.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://ift.tt/PMml7Wt

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post